Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snowman exchange

I hosted a private exchange with a few friends. It's theme was snowmen. We were to stitch a snowman design and finish any way we wanted, plus send some snowman goodies to go with. My present arrived this afternoon from Lindsay!

Lindsay stitched me the sweetest snowman and finished him in a little pillow ornament. Isn't this darling? The stitching and finishing is so perfect.
Here is the ornament and all the great goodies. I love the fabrics and ribbons and there is even a little snowman kit to sew. Look at that awesome pen with all the fuzzies...it has a little wiggly snowman that lights up...hilarious! I am going to use that pen for all my notes. But, I will have to hide it from Taco!

Thank you very much, Lindsay.
Your gifts are so precious!




13 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love that little snowman! I have gotten into them more lately. Can you tell me what pattern it is???

Lindsay did great by you!

Suzanne

Annie said...

What a great collection of snowman toys. That was a great idea for an exchange!

Pumpkin said...

Awesome exchange!

Theresa said...

That is one cool package!!!! The ornament is so cute!!! Love the pen, too~

Cindy F. said...

What a fun exchange! Great ornie finish:)

glamlawlib said...

That's one cute snowman! Great exchange :)

Christine said...

Great exchange gift, I love the snowman ornament

temari by the sea said...

Fantastic exchange!

Julie said...

Great exchange, nice goodies too.

Cyn said...

Great exchange!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Sharon said...

Cute exchange!

Stitcher said...

How exciting...lovey lovey gifts!
Do you happen to know what thread Lindsay used for the snowman's body?

:o)

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you like him and that he didn't melt on the trip over :)

To answer a couple of questions about him. He's called Just a little Snowman, he's from 2003 JCS Ornie issue and the thread used for his body is GAST Oatmeal