Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Monday, November 26, 2007

Pictures!

I've some pictures to share! The holidays get so busy I haven't had time to update. I'm working on two Christmas biscornus as thank-you's for two girls at work. Side one...
...and side two...
I'm sending off my EMS Christmas card exchange today. There is no chance she reads my blog so I'm sharing the picture a bit early. I think it turned out lovely! I wanted to keep it myself!
Lastly, here is a picture of the ornament I received from Tracy...pretty!
I got home from work last night to find Rick and Jessie had put up the tree! Rick had made spaghetti for dinner and even baked chocolate chip cookies! Today, I'm feeling so energetic and I'm not sure why. I've already finished all my household chores and I'm looking for more stuff to do. Strange! I need to get to work and finish the second biscornu as I'd like to gift them this week.

No comments: